I'm happy to say that I'm done with sewing the applique...phew! The daisies seems intimidating to sew so I started sewing what I thought was the hardest, little cute daisies. I drew the lines first before stitching, just so I can get the exact looking daisies. Everything went well minus this one daisy that I had to unpicked twice!
The stems supposed to be the easiest to sew but somehow I ended up unpicking the stitches several times. You can see the unraveled stems and my uh.......'shivering' stitches :P.
Never thought that I could sew those small circles. When I saw the tutorial I thought it was impossible to sew something that small. But I just do it & did it! Yea :D
The whole flower bouquet.
Next thing to do is to add batting to the back and maybe sew piping along the corners. I'll update on that when it's fully done soon.
Have a nice day :)